Friday, July 24, 2009

Pool Day

This is one of those days when I feel like the whole world is against me.  
SOMETIMES I HATE MY LIFE! only not really.  Meh.
Going to the pool.  Should be fun because I get to lay out and read 1 of my 3 books in progress.  

I feel like I should stop trying to care about politics.  Why do I care?  History is so much better because it already happened and 58079287545 people have already analyzed it so no matter what you think, you can't really be wrong because you're allowed to have your own opinion now that its years and years old.

Also I hope that none of the annoying kids are at the pool.  You know, the ones that stand over you dripping wet when you're trying to read and block out the sun so you get a weird white spot on your legs.  Those are the kind of kids that probably pee in the pool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment