Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Worlds a Stage

Okay I lied...IT'S GREAT EVERYTHING :)!
I am loving the show so far and the cast is absolutely amazing.  I feel like every night the show strengthens.  I never stop laughing at Duke and King, Huck's voice and acting is great, Jim is wonderful...yesh I could go on and on.  But bottom line:  I love showtime.  This weekend has been so much fun and I feel so fortunate to be a part of it.

Right now I feel reassured about everything.  So much of the past few years have been spent uncertain.  You know, the whole adolescent thing, becoming who you are supposed to be and shaping who you are for the rest of your life.  I really worried I wasn't doing the right thing by quitting dance, or going to Butler, or even by chance decisions like nannying this summer or joining the musical.  The lesson I keep learning over and over again is that no matter what you do, as long as you do it to the fullest and best of your ability you will gain something from it.  Pretty obvious, I know.  It smacks me in the face everytime because I doubt...when really I just need to trust :)

If I hadn't stopped dancing I wouldn't realize how much joy and happiness it brings me.

If I hadn't gone to Butler I would have never met my unconditional, reliable, goofy best friends.

If I hadn't taken the nannying job I wouldn't have gotten to share the amazing and hilarious times with the girls.

If I hadn't done the musical I would have missed out on spending some time with some awesome people and forgotten what it feels like to be on stage.  Which is one of the very best feelings in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment